Step by Step Guide
- Download MT4 here or search for MetaTrader 4 on the Android "Play Store".
- Click the "Install" button and then open MetaTrader 4.
- When the MetaTrader software has loaded, it will automatically start loading a demo account for you.
- When that has loaded, look at the top-left where you will see “Quotes” and click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Then you will need to click the "Manage accounts"button.
- Once you have done that, you will need to click on the plus sign which is on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto "Login to an existing account".
- You will need to enter KOT in the search bar and click on the KOT-Live2.
- Once that has loaded, You will need to enter your MetaTrader "Account number" and "Trader" password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to see your account. You will notice it is a Live account because you will see "Real" on the top right hand side.
That's it, you can now begin trading via Android!
Remember to transfer funds from your wallet to MT4.